Tuesday, June 28, 2016

21 hours


-Zhang Jia Jie, China

Love this picture, and the  many many  others trapped in my lap top photo gallery, threatening to explode my lappy memory. Looking at this, I feel the detachment from civilisation like how viv is detached from emotions haha. But it feels good. I remember my family was with me when this photo was taken (probably by my dad!) and I felt like I was on top of the world. Wouldn't mind staying there for a year; like how army peeps say, my rifle my buddy and me (i think); whereas mine is my food my family and me.





but it's the same here, anyway. my lovely friends family and me.
not that gorgeous a scenery but the sight of what I call home and my comfy zones are good enough.

been using dayre too much, i've been neglecting this space for.... close to 3 months haha oops

nothing much has changed, just that I'M GOING JAPAN TONIGHT!!
SO STOKED WILL DEFINITELY BLOG AND SPAM ABOUT THE JP TRIP!!!
HIGHLIGHT: WE R GOING FUJI-Q AND DISNEYSEA FUCK YESSSSS

Gotta admit I have an unhealthy obsession with theme parks ehehehehe.
will probably worry about employment when I'm back! so excited; finally travelling!
gonna be treading on Japanese soil in another 21 hours!

No comments: