Monday, July 11, 2016

JP D1

JAPAN TRIP, DAY 1

We took Malaysia Air (bc the tix damn cheap) to Osaka! SG --> KL --> Osaka
The flight was pretty cool, the food and service not bad! I think there's still this stigma against taking MAS because of the unfortunate incidents that occurred before. :-(

ok but the 2nd flight (kl-->osaka) was so exhausting for me bc i couldnt sleep! I felt so uncomfortable bc i always need to lean on my side on something when I sleep.. idk how people sleep facing front man haha

 AFTER 6 HOURS WERE FINALLY OF THE PLANE WHEEE adventure starts here







 THE GYOZA WAS AMAZING



 AND SO WAS THE RAMEN. There was abit of kimchi inside too, super super good


ok day one was nothing much, just us lugging our fat luggages around Namba and the food street from 9am-12pm (IT WAS EXHAUSTING) and the shops weren't open til 11am! T'was so much better after we got to dump our belongings at the lodging (but sadly couldn't nua there bc house rules deem the room nua-able only after 3pm) and then washed up and went to gai gai!

I think we only stayed at the Namba area and sadly didn't get to venture out bc we were so tired and hungry and lost!

Not alot of photos for this day, and some are in my phone. SOBS too lazy to link it up to my lappy. THEIR TRAIN STATIONS DAMN CONFUSING HAHA it is something that needs getting used to. Thankfully the guys did their research and were the "directionals" of the trip so us girls just trailed behind doing our thang!
pretty rusty on this blogging thing (too used to dayre; where i get to update and upload anything that comes to my head in my convenience..guess this is what the new media does; everything at any time)
so ciao, til the next post!

No comments: