Wednesday, May 14, 2014

So many things going on in my overflowing brain right now
MYEs being replaced and pathetic dwelling in self pity...................

just let me dwell in this little bubble for while, just awhile before I get over myself.

It just sucks when, the people you used to be close to just... get really close to one another and leave you out, you know?
And when it's because "oh we don't like to hang out with xx and we try to distance from them but you're always with them can you come with us and stop going with them?" sort of thing.

PICK A SIDE.

is that the main issue seriously? I hang with them yes because when I hang with you guys I just can't flow with yall anymore. Just caught up in your conversations internal jokes, how do you expect me to not feel left out?

I really don't know how I'm gonna last through this year feeling so alone.. I need help and it seems like there's on one there.

No comments: