Thursday, September 12, 2013

ONE MONTH

Haven't blogged in A MONTH!!!
So may things to talk about and well promos are coming so let me just post the photos I can post from my lousy backup ports hahaha.

So this kitty..........on a hot sunday morning, Liney and I decided to go for a jog. But my dad and bro didn't wait for us so we had to walk to our jog. We got lost and found this gorgeous kitty, who started to attack us moments after being so affectionate and all, rubbing his face on us....total heartbreaker and player la this cat.
So we ended up walking to Macs but didn't have enough money :-(
and ended up in KFC eating A FULL BURGER MEAL with pepsi and all.......what pigs we are.









YAYERSSSS WILL Run 2013! It's so scary how quickly times flies...One year ago on that day was the first time I ever ran 10> km. I have never ever ran so far in my entire past 16 years till I came SRJC.
Though I say I don't like the school but well, there are some moments where the school can be pretty awesome too! The people also, hehe. So grateful to have met a new happy bunch of friends that I can have fun and rely on! But not forgetting the friends i made in 2012! Friendships in JC are definitely different and sometimes difficult compared to those in Secondary school, but whatever comes will go and whatever stays we have to make do, and well I really do hope these friendships will last!
And one of the reasons why I stayed in SR was also kinda because of them la hehe.

OK BACK TU STUDYING. bYE GUYS

No comments: