Sunday, August 04, 2013

4 Aug

I HAVE soooooooooo much to blog about but there's no time (and i'm lazy) and little pictures :(
Apparently I am going to be phone-less for 4 days till Friday.
THIS SUCKS. Of all the days (THAT I HAVE SCHOOL) I have to be phoneless on the week where I have the highest concentration of social gatherings. I don't go out that often you see hahaha.

and whats worse is that MY WARRANTY IS VOID THANKS TO SOME TEENY WEENY CRACK ON THE SCREEN that resembles nothing like a crack and would not make a difference to my phone even if it were removed.

Anyway, this week is pretty exciting for me hehe.
First of all, THANKSGIVING ON 6 AUG. Last year's Thanksgiving was already impressive enough!
SO STOKED FOR THIS YEAR'S THANKSGIVING! As gay as this sounds, the class girls are gonna wear dresses hehehe like everyone is gonna wear a dress!

Anyway I really really really hope that my phone will miraculously have the warranty back or something.
Like maybe the people fixing the phone will be like, OMG THEY CALL THIS A CRACKED SCREEN. and then they'll phone the person at the desk and go all like WE CAN'T CHARGE THEM COS THIS IS HARDLY A CRACKED SCREEN and the front desk guy will go OH YAH I SAW IT OKAY WE WILL PUT IT ALL ON HER WARRANTY. and woohoo I will get my phone fixed for free!

KIDDING but if that happens I'll be really really really harpee :-)

SLEEP TIME.

No comments: