Tuesday, March 13, 2012

dim

LET ME BLOG ABOUT YESTERDAY
:)

So I actually gave consultation a miss since i couldn't finish my homework.
Felt pretty bad, but in other words i finished my mock PI and
thus made J.Lo happy which in other words saved my ass from getting a lecture or something from him
which of course, made me happy :)

Rushed to school without lunch ;( because I didn't know if it started at 1 or 1.30!
HENG AH because it started at 1!!

Had History lecture FOR TWO DAMN HOURS
THANK GOD IT WAS MR CHEE
(but i think all the other hist teachers are equally entertaining heh)
OR ELSE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I WOULD HAVE SURVIVED T.T

So Tracy my woman lost her locker key.
tsk tsk tsk i have no idea how but i hope she's found it already!
DIDN'T EAT MUM'S COOKING SINCE
THIS DUDE IN FRONT OF ME SWEPT ALL THE OTHER REMAINING DISHES AWAY D:
CAN YOU IMAGINE MY SADNESS?!

If Tracy is reading this, I KNOW YOU ARE LAUGHING :(

Okay, then it was ECONS LECTURE.
Was expecting Mr Tan KK, but it was this cute plump lady lecturing us.

TOTAL WASTAGE OF 2 HOURS OF MY DAMN LIFE OH GOSH
NOBODY WAS LISTENING *thank got for b-o lectures :)*
We were like just doodling and talking and all..
HAVE YOU SEEN THE VIDEO IN MY PREV POST?
Yup started sniging it w Nin and
i laughed for 5 mins straight till i cried
i must be mad but IT WAS SO HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHA

haven't laughed like that in... one week i guess
but the sad part was that i was laughing alone :(
the rest were laughing at me WHYYY

Anyway after econs lecture (i'll post up my masterpiece drawing next time)
had to rush to volleyball (YES I AM IN DONT BE SURPRISED)
and charmaine and i were hungry and sad cos we didn't eat lunch!!!

only had to run 400m omg happiness and sadness, idk i'm confused.
practiced some ball drillls and spiking which i totally suck at :(
I have to thank Dawn for being so patient with me
when I can't even dig the ball straight up!

After CCA, went to NEX to eat w D!
Apparently everyone else was busy so it was just the two of us :(
so i went home and myaaaaah didn't do any work and just watched Spartacus.
the man had to kill his friend OMG WTF RIGHT

Anyway found the original song from the disturbing vid in teh prev post!
its actually nice :)



So i was bored and I found this song i used to listen in the mornings when tita played the CD every weekday morning. Brings back memories ;)




Realised its best for me to do my homework now since lessons starting soon!
TATA ^^

No comments: