Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tipsy

Today was quite a goooood day ;)
Had a nice sleep, made a nice breakfast for myself
(me and me only ) had a nice time using the computer
As you can see I actually blogged earlier today!! :)

Well ended up not doing any work but I managed to Chiong my history essay!
Met char char at the bus stop!
Must thank her sia waited for me for... Twenty minute I think?
AND SHE EVEN BOUGHT BBT FOR ME AH THIS GIRL SO NICE
:')

Had chem first!! Sat beside parvin haha it's kinda
Nice to know that there are people feeling as lost as you!
Seriously do not like chem why did i take it in the first place :(

Then It was math and yeahm, 2 hours of math.
Got lost at the last half an hour of the lesson!
HAHAHA

supposed to have dinner w n and t, but t couldn't :(
ended up going dinner w cy and her classmates
Was kinda... awkward? but still alright :)

--------------------------------
that was supposed to be posted last night!
Okay so today I woke up and everyone wasn't gonna be at home
except sean but he'd be home @ 1.

I M SUPPOSED TO DO MY WORK
BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT MOPE AROUND THE HOUSE TILL NOW.

@ least i got the dishes done though ;)

might be going to the miss sharlyn ong's place later onnnn!
OKAY CONFIRMED I'M GOINGGGG

So before going to dinner, me and me buddies went NEX!
went DIVA and according to Nin, we were gonna be like
gay buddies and have matching necklaces and earrings!!!!!
SO CUTE RIGHT!



surfin'through diva now!
I WANT.




Sucks to be broke especially when there's a buy 2 get 1 free promotion
MAKES ME WANNA CRY.

Alright time to start on some homework before I start to last minute everything!!!

SAYONARA

No comments: