Monday, March 12, 2012

nostalgia woman, nostalgia.

I'm not seventeen yet but i reminisce ALOT.
I read my blog archives constantly laughing and cracking up over how
I was in the past (not very good you know.)
I even have songs to represent a certain year in my memory.
Like, viva la vida is the song for DEC 2008 ,
I'm your's is the song for June 2008.

How lame can I be, and who ever does that?
I'm weird haha okay can.

Anyway its pretty fun to look back and think about what you were thinking.
Like when I heard the "user number busy" thing, i thought it was the police.
& so many more embarrassing childhood moments i'd rather not post up here
(though no one's reading, i'll not take my chances)

Everyone has come along way ever since childhood and all.
So if you think you haven't really achieved much,
think again.

HAHA SUDDENLY SO DEEP RIGHT savour the deep moment because...
i want you to watch this video.


No comments: