Wednesday, November 11, 2015

it's just.....

WOW my last blog post was... 4 months ago?!
HOW DOES TIME GO PAST SO FAST omg
i remember constantly wanting to blog; having a mountain of feels accumulated in me to pour everything out in this goddamn space but well... haven't done so in a long while?

Having so many thoughts and mixed feelings now. I feel like in uni, I'm pretty much alone.
I have lovely people who will always be with me forever and always (lol hahaha) and they know who they are (I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS) but there are just things you have to go through alone.
things that you need to realise by yourself, things you need to feel yourself.
No doubt that everyone more or less are the same, whereby we go through the same struggles (albeit difference in context and situations) and even feel the same, but the way we percieve these experiences are so so so diverse and different.

Anyhoooooo things have been pretty stressful for me :(
not in a bad way though, I just need to weed myself out from the holiday mood.

i wanna be mysterious heheh I typed out a chunk of stuff but removed it.
*twiddles brows*

sigh I am exhausted and I will blog another night.
1
I have so much to type but just so little energy to pput them into words; what a waste




No comments: