Tuesday, July 14, 2015

blue & black

(found this in my drafts! Must've forgotten to post it~)



Herrooo haven't been on this site in ages (approx one month lol)
starting to get used to this bum life; and surrendering to the aimlessness of this holiday.
but hey it's not too bad I guess, this is the only time I have to not be commited to work or studies!
only regret is not being able to go overseas
or getting that supposed bikini ready bod by June hahahaha I kid
but gosh I need to get fitter sighz
I've lost 6kg since A lvls ended, but it's all gonna come back after I start studying sobs
& wellllll I kinda don't like the flabby state my body is in now
0 muscles much flab :(

I love my body now, just that I wanna tone it up a little so I won't jiggle so much hahaha
and health wise

duh


5th JUNE
Yippeeee got to hang out with Brionnnn Louiseeee Tracyyyy
Once again I was late though I wish I wasn't but I still was.
I am so sorry :'''''(

after trekking to Rendevous Hotel, RAN INTO TRACE HOORAY
And we booked a place in Teoheng, and went to buy BK!
SUPER HUNGRY WHILE I AM TYPING THIS  SIGH 
Smuggled our meal into teoheng (actually idk if eating is allowed so we just smuggled in case it wasn't hahaha)

Spammed Disney songs and I tried to break some glass while Trace sang beautifully
I swear this girl has an amazing voice!!!!!
Hope I didn't spoil your ear drums / memories you have of the songs I sang hahaha

After singing K we ventured to Orchard!!!!!!!!
Not before stopping for Bux along the way, & some photo spam at Istana Park heh.


LOOK AT TRACE'S FISH EYE LENS 235MM WIDE (if i'm not wrong)
Like in this photo I'm just pointing the camera at my shoes and it captures the entire of my dress and Tracy who is standing pretty far from me!
what a wonder















My pimple refuses to go away
:-(

After the photo spam we went to Orchard hooray!


No comments: