Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Crazy belated post

Haven't blogged bout so so so many things I really want to blog about!
ANYHOOO HELLO VIVIAN IS BACK AFTER ONE WEEK OF EMPLOYMENT AND SEVERAL OTHER WEEKS OF PROCRASTINATION

Things I have yet to blog about: AUSSIELAND TRIP (had a blast)
CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
SG50 CONCERT (saw BigBang hell yeahhhhh)
and some other random thoughts nehehe

SO ONE STEP AT A TIME. Went for the SG50 101 Percussion concert on 4 Jan!
It was held at the Botanic Gardens which  I must say, IS A GoRGEOUS PLACE.
it has always been one, but i haven't been there for family events in a long time, so I guess it's the company that made it all the better!!!

Armed with my DSLR (well yes it's kinda mine now because my bro uses some 2nd hand one nyehehe) and shorts that I need not constantly pull up (hurray) , I WAS READY TO TAKE SOME REALLY GORGEOUS SHOTS.

Here are some of my favourites!
OK i am kidding about the "some of my favourites" part.
These are the only photos that I have in my lappy presently, the rest are in the sd card which, to my greatest regret, are stowed in the camera which is in the camera box several feet away from me, and me, in a rather cold and very dark room so I DO NOT WANT TO MOVE hence the lack of photos.

Missing some people, but hey HELLO FAMILY PHOTO



everyone looking gorgeous because we be posing in a photo with Brenda! Super proud of her! :D
(ps my thighs frighten me)




This stage reminds me of an oyster;
it's inhabitants (the performers) are pecky specks of sand
roughed out and smoothened by layers of nacre
thus becoming the treasure iridescent gem in the oyster which is the pearl

tried to make it rhyme to no avail but hope this makes some sense

stage=oyster
performers=sand--->>>>>pearl

MEEEEP

life of the unemployed freeloader ain't so fun after all sigh pie.
ok gonna sleep soon because IT IS FIT DAY WITH LE CHARMY TOMORROW MORNING!

Gonna update or maybe make a new post real soon when I compile photos soon!
haven't written in a long while and i hope this post isn;t too incorrigible in terms of grammar and all the Englishy technical stuff!!

nyehehe bye



No comments: