Saturday, February 25, 2012

cleaning out my closet


WHY is it whenever I think something is going to work
or turn for the better, it always proves otherwise?
Why do I always end up at the wrong places at the wrong time?
Why can't I be right and have things working out for once??.

But well, how about a few times more to add to that.

What I shall do tomorrow.

Wake up-do some work prolly finish up chem pw - find someone to tutor me math-
go for a jogggggg-come home for dinner/dine out (hopefully!)-finish up whatever I have not done and seriously do something about my math-SLEEEEEP!!!!

Well that's my Sunday if I am not going to be a lazy girl which I will be so my Sunday shall look like this:

Wake up-stone in front of hmk-be lategirl95 - go for a jog-eat dinner-watch tv
-panic and tries to last minute study- gives up and goes to bed.

No comments: