Sunday, October 02, 2011

Okay hellooooooooo blogger!
I took like a minute to write the hello with multiple o's at the back thx to autocorrect -.-
Anyway just here to make sure this blog isn't a waste of space on the web
Haha thou no one reads it except for the tagboard people *eyeballs* who aren't even people.

Okay o's in like........... TWENTY DAYS.
Oh god this feels like pale all over again.
( note: the pale is actually psle I just don't want to correct the auto correct it's just si troublesome)?

I remember 23 days before psle I started freaking out and pasted a big big poster saying twenty three days to psle!
And I'm told to drop a math!!!!!!!!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DO I SUCK AT MATH SO DAMN MUCH
I was never good at math , like even in primary school.
I just don't have that math brain huh.

But hopefully I'm good at something too
And this o lvl thuing is like something that will decide your life for you
Unless you're like some bill gates and can defy fate or something.
Kidding. But it pretty much does.

So it's two routes for me,
JC or Polytechnic,

JC =the easy way to uni (but not too easy) But really really stressful.

poly= if you aren't too much of the mugger sort, but it's pretty stressful too.

Okay actually not really. But I feel like I want to go polytechnic.
But on the other hand, to survive in the future's society, you need a degree right.
So university is the answer.
JC's the answer.
Unless I can really hardcore in poly.. Which is a no. A hahaha

Really really wish that some miracle will happen whereby some overseas university will give me a scholarship or smith!
Though it'll be kinda sad leaving, but it's just temporary, and stuff haha idk whattonwrite.

AUTOCORRECT-,-

Anyway NO WAY AM I GOING TO GET A OFFICE JOB.

Vivian's gonna travel the world!
I don't know how, but somehow I will :)

No comments: