Monday, September 05, 2011

We-ell, long time no post!
been browsing thru hatebook.com.
some hates are kinda hilarious and make sense -ical,
but some are just... nevermind.

But this, is kinda true.

I hate the deluded morons who says, "looks don't matter. It's your personality that really counts!" Bullshit. When did that ugly girl or guy win over someone with their personality? While I know there are exceptions, it's extremely rare that your personality will win people over. Being ugly myself, I know that there are heaps of people who have never given me a chance because of the way I look. When did someone ugly score heaps of pretty men/women? Hardly ever. Wake up and get out of that fantasy land you're dreaming in. We can cover things up and we can pretend they don't exist, but they do. People don't like you because of your personality, they like you because of your looks. I realize your personality plays a part in it too, but for even someone to notice you, you have to be at least a little bit good looking. So stop lying to yourselves if you say, "personality is all that matters" think again. Not a lot of people have given me a chance because of my appearance. I am ugly and I hate the world I live in. Life f*cking sucks.I hate myself and I want to kill myself. I have nothing without looks.

k anyway h&m opened in sg (the world knows)
haven't been there yet, but everyone's either going nuts about it or just saying its overrated.
well, idk.

anyway time to study prelims in a week -.- -.- -.-

No comments: