Sunday, January 17, 2010

OKAY TIME TO UPDATE. :D
Went for a jog today.
Haiz,

I NEED MY LIFE BACK!

, i hate mondays. I'm garfield.
I mean, i like cats.

Tag replies for now!

чυlι: hihihi. tagged VIVIAN NG XIN HUI. lol. girl power. then the guys leh?
HAHA, the guys no power one.KIDDING.
syakirah: isaac, cause pt is fun!!!! and it's called girl power yuli ^^
YEAH! PT IS LIKE HYPERNESS WOOHOO!
чυlι: boooo. D:

peizhen: hello :D walking with you to the busstop was fun :DD
Haha, yeah! :)
isaac: hahaha yea how come pt that time the girls' voices so loud uhh then during fd the girls like no voice liddat:P
haha, cos we girls can sing mah. But I said timing what!

_______________________________________________________________


i just realised that twilight saga has gotten into my head!
OMG NOOOO.
When mrs goh asked :"who invented the lightbulb?"
In my head, i was like :"EDWARD CULLEN??"



Haizzzzz. okay, byebye.

No comments: