Friday, November 13, 2009

Okay, first thing.
Truckloads of luck to those going for UIP tomorrow!
: D
Well, there's gold acred tmr and I have almost no idea what to do , I only know about the low stretcher thingie. So there'll be the crash course, haiy.
I am so freaking bored. Well, my blog's getting boring now. :)

K, we're sorry and its our fault, happy? I was just joking about it right? You don't have to take people so seriously at times you know.

Well, i wasn't very late for today :D

Today, my daughter asked if the toothfairy was real. I said yes, and she said she wanted to try catch her. Later, she pulled out a tooth and put it under her pillow. I came in to take the tooth and replace it with money. There were mouse traps below her pillow. FML.

SMART GIRL. I shall do that too, lol!
I shall change my bllogskins nao.
BYEBYE!

No comments: