Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oh well,

Today was an awesome day :D
Digital imaging was pretty interesting, about the pictures and all. :D
SO DEEP K.
And and and ballooon sculpturing was quite boring, excluding the fact where balloons popped,
and we were all fascinated by the teacher's skills.
(LIKE DUH, SHE TAKES 5 MINUTES TO DO A FLOWER, WHILE WE AL TAKE MORE THAN TWENTY.)
Then there was hey butts off!
And Mr Santa! Kidding. Super funny during the lesson!
And the photo taking thing was super fun too, especially (wink wink)!!!
And the guy and the hand and the guy's butt. LOL!

I'll miss 2D very very very much!
Don't really have the time to do dedications, i'll do it another time. :)

TAG REPLIES:

nai.
: wat class u choose
LOL! I told you alr!
LittleBoy: Lol. I tagged backkkk. But you never tagged me for so long too ):
HAHAHA, i shall go tag now k ? (:
.: thanks for the web,i laughed and fell off my chair and got my butt hurt.FML
Haha, you're welcome! Who are you?
Dolor: who is woman ???(:
HAHA! That's you!:D


No comments: