Thursday, October 22, 2009

I just don't know.

HAHA, i just realised that 'Don't trust me' is sang by 3OH3.
How lag can I be?
PE was quite terrifying.
Nearly got crushed by someone YET AGAIN.
Whatthehell?
And the Thai students played with us; they were super pro can!
: D
Okay got back Literature and History and Chinese.

Literature was such a disappointment. ):
Sad sad sad.
Got a super low C5 :(
Chinese, wasn't that good either. But 2D won the BEST TEAM for the drama performance.
COOL shit!:D
History was quite a waste, i think.
If I had memorised more and crapped on, i would have gotten better.
Oh well, and we learnt that sometimes perseverance gets you no where.
I JUST NEED ONE MORE BLOODY MARK.
D:

Oh well. This is it.
ITS OPENING ON MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY!
And i'll be going to Malacca, Aww man.
Up side, FIVE STAR HOTEL. :D

Haha, bye now! \m/
(Woah, my posts are so dull these few days,.)

No comments: