Friday, August 21, 2009


Guess what I found, Hahaland peeps!
Okay, cts are finally over, hooray.
But aww man, math was (insert) hard.

And I'm prepared (Like duh.) to go combined or retained (no, not really that prepared) for next year.
History paper wasn't THAT bad, and I got my new phone.
Thank you damn much Banana. :D

But the thing is I lost all my contacts and hafta find them again.
Stupid corrupted _____ phone.
But hooray, cts are over and doomsday comes on Monday.
Stupid Sean killed my 'Taa' family. Like, wt* they were so happy together.

Man my life sure sucks. Beach Cleaning with the TKG peeps today.
Anyway, they say:
The higher your hopes are,
the worse it feels when it fails.
So I will not keep my hopes up for math.

And my life suuuucks.
And is sleepy.

Okay, now for a joke:

That was stupid. Don't do it!:D
Gn.:]

No comments: