Saturday, August 15, 2009

Chuckie Chuckie Bang Bang.

Happy Birthday Nicholas TAN!
Not _an, but TAN!
Okay,my phone died.
But there's always a warranty to save my day.
So we'll all say YAY together.
Ready? On the count of THREE.
One, Two, Three....
(...)
You people are lame.

HAHA, There was Acred today, we power.
Only went for one revision and we passed!:D
FLOWER POWER!
HIPPIES AND FUN LAUGHTER PEACE AND JOY! <3>;]
I say: CHEWY GUMMY BUTTS
Someone whispers in my ear and says: :B
Someone whispers in my ear and says: i wanna try
I say: rofl
I say: eww!
Someone whispers in my ear and says: can you make it for me?
I say: Chew your own!

Okay, deleted some parts cos it was too long and alottle un needed. Hahah!
And he wanna share his idea to people.
And he thinks that ______'s butt is sexy. Like, NO!

Okay, I think this is all.
Ps: Amanda's a pro backetballer.
:D

No comments: