Friday, April 24, 2009

Well, you're just another unsensitive person.


WACKY.
I have decided, if the world's gonna end at 2011 or July this year, I shall die at home.
Like, obviously, or you'd rather die on the streets?
(:
That was totally random, I just read an article about some Sun Storm, catch it on Kira's blog.
:D
And there was PC on Thursday for Special Activities and only the guys got to catch it.
Uber unfair can///////////
Vivian is practicing internet etiqqette (sp?) :D
So I decided to do unneccesary censoring of words.
This shows that I have nothing to do.
battleon.com/cartoonnetwork.com/pokemoncrater.com.
List of games I'll play today(:
And add a bloghop on the list.

And someday, I'll be on hiatus.
And someday, I'll pass Math.
And someday, I'll love algebra.
And someday, LAB won't hate us.
And someday, teachers will love our class.
And someday, or sometime, I won't be so bored to post crap here.
And someday, I'll get a sony and my phone will be repaired by a Magical Fairy.
hooray. :D
Ohno, that'll be really creepy.

Been really really restless these days:D
*peeks*
YAY, this post isn't that wordy!
There's a picture up there!
:D
Okay, just being stupid.
yadayadayada.
My life got sucked away by a vortex, so there's only an empty shell left.
Did art today(:
And went on a quest with CY to scare Yuliyantiiiii!
But it didn't work, she found us in the end.
Went PP with Y,CY,I and S.
Why? To buy something :D
Okay, ended up being hit with a beheaded Minnie and a lollie.
Bought our things, and CY,Y,I,and S went to buy their bread, while I watched people bake.
BAKING LOOKS FUN AND I'LL TRY IT SOMEDAY.
And I feel damn failure luh, got owned by Olas for Art.
Lucky CY owned him back:D
And my head's going to drop off!
And just learnt more about the thing, and what happened to the other party.
Well, maybe he didn't expect it to be so serious?
But why couldn't the girls watch mans.
Okay, and I have to blog about someone.
LOL. Brian.
Is a nice and tall person:D
Okay, byebye(:

No comments: