Wednesday, April 29, 2009

To hell; for scammers.

stop. just stop. Pictures, Images and Photos
I so agree with this picture.
Some people just have nothing to do,
but mess with other people's time.
Can't believe that we spent 3 freaking months worrying and praying for 'you'.
Yay, came home early today, and found Adeline using the lappy.
Being bored and desperate for entertainment, I made friends with the computer.
I love photobucket.
They have so many nice pictures.
Thinking of taking up photography.
Liney's going to aim high for that digital camera.
:D

But for now, I'll wait for photobucket to load.
I'll be on hiatus (I hope.) till the Mid years are over.
I must wait, wait, wait, and study in Macs.
Brings back Secondary One memories.

My art is screwed, and will pull my overall down.
I have to aim high, sky high, space high, very high.
Or I may not stay in TK anymore.
BOO, so I WILL study.
Will power helps.
willpower willpower willpower willpower willpower

It isn't working!
Lol, I shall try to study now.
Goodbye people,
watch the bird fly,
and cobwebs will form on this very blog.

And hopefully, I'll pass Math//////////
:D

No comments: