Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Second Place

Haven't blogged in a long while!
TODAY IS LABOUR DAY AND IT INDEED IS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS LITERALLY LABOURING THEIR ASSES AWAY W SCHOOLWORK + STUDIES.

Woke up feeling pretty excited for anything that was planned today.
My fam usually heads out on public holidays but to the expected disappointement
of mine we had nothing planned out sigh.
Really miss those days where we'd always head out to the movies,to Qian Hu fish farm, to the mall, to JB all the family outings. Only now do I realise the effort my parents have been putting in to give my siblings and I such great memories to keep, and to bond us as a family. (sounds like some kind of reflection huh)
Really thankful and blessed for such wonderful parents + family & friends!

Headed to Nex w Char and Nin (who was rlly late) AND I WASN'T LATE. ^^

Anyway here's to Jocelyn's belated birthday. HAPPY BELATED 18TH LOVE!
STAY CUTE AND NEVER LOOKING YOUR AGE!

SAY HI TO SRVB'12 GIRLS!
Really love this bunch of people over here.
I mean, who camwhores before and after matches on a moving bus, hops seats to seats has a unglam photo competition? There are so many more awesome moments and memories w them hehe and I will really miss seeing all the familiar faces during trngs. :(





Anyway here's a pretty amusing picture.
It was raining super heavily before school and everyone got drenched.
So Ashley YQ and Adrian and I decided to dry our shoes and socks hahahaha

ANYWAYYYY I cannot stop gushing about this seriously this really turns my "ultimate bimz" mode onnnn!

MY CUSTOMISED GLITTER NOTEPADDD!
(not much of a customisation there, I just sticked on some pretty felt / glitter stickers)
AND THOSE STICKERS ARE TOO CUTE ALREADY CANNOT TANK
I don't usually buy stickers but when I do it means they are really really irresistible and adorbz and all the cute things you can fill onto this line ______________________________!!!!!!!!!!!
4 for $9.90 @ Paperstone @ Nex Mall! Pretty sure they have other outlets like at JP or something GO CHECK IT OUT THE THINGS THERE ARE LIKE ARTBOX / TYPO STYLE BUT THEY'RE CHEAPER!
here it is, pink purple and shinaye like a diva ~~~


No comments: