Saturday, April 21, 2012

Angels

Had GP tutorial (aka extra lesson) today!
 Alright, I can't say I hate the gp teacher, she's nice and all.
Just wish she'd be more specific in her instructions and lessons!


Okay my last post was....
JUST DISREGARD IT! 

Went lunch w NIN Tracy Charmaine and kenzo.
HE TAKES PHOTOS OF KIDS W/o THEM KNOWING OH GOD.
 I HAD CHICKEN RICE BTW YUMZ.
And thanks to Tracy I have learnt that there is a food junction and food republic in nex!!

Then went KLP to study with sherry!!!
The most productive study we ever had w each other,
 I FINISHED MY ECONS AND COULD HAVE SPARE TIME TO READ UP ON ECONS.

Usually we'd just chat and chat and not do anything
But write a few sentences LUL.

 Had a good chat with her after that!
Like what we would do if we stayed single forever.
Which might pertain to me omg

 Must start planning now.
What breeds of pets I wanna keep!
I shall be a rich spinster and stay in my big blue mansion :)

 JK I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD ALONE T.T
 Anyway we then went to walk walk around the mall and found out about
This super cool book sale
OMG 1 Enid blyton book for a dollar.

SHIT BLOODY MISS BEING A KID
I can still remember the stories she wrote,
how she represented values in the most entertaining and creative magical way no writer could ever ever ever do so.
If I ever have kids (EVERRRR) that's the first book I'll make them read.
It doubles as a coloring book since there are pictures there.

Damn why can't adult books be like that too...
 Full of goblins and dwarves living in kid's gardens and front yards
Then they make friends w them and try to save them.
Then some cool cinderella story and stuff.
No romance needed to make a book interesting!

Mmm. So yeah, we might be going to help out in a kindergarten during the hols,
CAN'T WAIT!!!

 This is totally irrelevant but I hope my sis will faster find a boyfriend get married then have kids for me to play with!!!!!
 WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG HUH???
 So today was a pretty good day.

Mum bought me fried rice for dinner woop woop!
 But kakak is sick, down with flu :(
 Hope she gets well I can hear her coughing from here...
 Xiao fei is backkkkkkkkk The china girl is back yaaaay
 Finally have someone to talk to at home ;)

Well, liney is home pretty late and Sean likes his phone better than talking to me :(

 Therefore.

 So I have to thank my angels for a great Saturday ;)
 But aw shit I should have utilized Saturday better.
Shitload of work to do tmr which I probably will never finish till tuesday.

 OK GOOD NIGHT LUVZ

No comments: