Thursday, March 15, 2012

Alice

Well, today was one of the most productive days in the entire of my March Holidays!

I FINISHED MY CHINESE PAPER FYEAH
and um one question of gp compre?
and half the essay planning econs thing
and and and sigh who am i kidding (myself hehe)

MY HOMEWORK AIN'T DONE
and i need to catch up on curriculum because i am forever sleeping in lectures :(

PLAYING DRAW SOMETHING on msn WITH YULIYANTI ^^

feeling really terrible right now

I AM SO SORRY SHIYI REALLY :( :(

i really wish that holidays could be extended or something..
i spent my holidays in a good way but in a bad way as well.

1. caught up w my buddies
2.had quite some rest

1.NV DO HMK
2.NV CATCH UP W CURRICULUM
3.SLEEP IS NEVER ENOUGH

So little time.. here i am wasting it on the computer.
SIGH time to complete mdm wong's CHINESE ZUO WEN
buhbye~

No comments: