Monday, January 23, 2012

I wish I could

-Be fearless. To be unable to feel fear- it's like the ultimate.
If I'm fearless I could do whatever I want, to my hearts content.
Bungee jump, sky dive, practically everything.
Being fearless has a wide scope. To not feel afraid of being hurt, or judged.

YES everyone's talking about being judged now.
But the fear of being judged- it's a phase for everyone right?

-to be meaner but still nice at the same time.
Geez kinda can't shake off the feeling that I can feel totally pissed at someone, then aft awhile feel that
This person is alright, then poof on my good books,
And I can't think of what to say when I get teased.
All the old phrases are used up and getting lame,
And this, this is just getting out of point.
But well dwelling in self pity and not speaking for yourself makes you kinda lousy and a pushover.
I just wish that for once I can say something mean to someone who deserves it, and not regret or wish that I could take it back.
SIGH.

-A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON, BUT STILL ME.
Hmmm, like to be someone else, have different traits but still have that 'i am still me' essence.
And smetimes I wish I could live the life of someone, in possibly, another country.
Or someone I know
But anyway...
Possible? Meh not really.

Alright anyway it's Chinese new year!
I shall be a happy happy girl for these few days!
There's this superstition that says that you're sad or wtv during CNY, you'll be sad and stuff for the rest of year.
!
True or not, I don't know,
But I'm not taking any chances. ;)
( oh the irony)

OKAY TOODLES PEOPLE.
I shall post about CNY someday (though no one is reading) because I am oh so lazy to copy paste copy paste.

AND screw contacts man my eyes feel like a desert now.

No comments: