Sunday, January 29, 2012

HASTA LA VISTA BABY

Well, not blogging on the computer, so no peek chas (or neither do I bother to paste any) here
For this post.

Tomorrow at eight in the morning, everyone is going to get the school posting results.
Well, it actually marks the actual end of the secondary school journey
To me, because we will officially be part of somewhere else, than tk.

Have to say, I'm pretty terrified for the first day of school. :(
I remember the first day of tk haha I got hit on the face with a football.

But well I'm thinking, how am I going to make new friends?
What to say?.
" hi I'm Vivian. What is your name?"
It sounds pretty like kindergarten.

But what else is there to introduce yourself with?
"hi, my shoe is a converse. What's yours?"

Still, it's going to be so dan weird without the same people I see everyday (almost) for the past four years.
Grown used to their presence and antics, it's going to be pretty hard for me to adapt to a completely new environment.
Praying really hard to make this work.
I think I miss tk right now.
Life there was pretty fun ESP in sec one two and three!

&, what else... A china girl is gonna stay with us!
Pretty excited yay a new friend.

OKAY I SHALL END WITH PICTURES OF DONG HAE THE QT PIE!
WHY IS HE SOJ CUTE





And this is eun hyuk and dh ;)
Not forgetting JUNG YONG HWA
(due to technical difficulties his photo can't be posted D: )

BUHBYE

No comments: