Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ALRIGHT I was sad and bored.
So there I was looking at my blog (haha) realizing so much I should have seen last time.
It's really true. No matter who you are, you'll be a doppelgänger of yourself, with time.
You'll look back at your past self, not recognizing your present self, or at times, your past self.
Okayyyy you're confused. It'll sink in somehow.
Ohoh I found an easier way to explain.
Like,you see someone who looks like you. But in fact, this person is different, based on personality.
Well?

Alright whatever. Since I'm bored I shall reply to my beloved taggers which I have ignored for a long time.
Sorry my loves.

ME
17 Jan 12, 12:52
TCWH: ok already visit here..

okay there?
16 Jan 12, 21:56
north: editing service available here..bookmark it.

16 Jan 12, 02:02
lia: blogwalking..
yep like johnnie walker, KEEP WALKING.

7 Jan 12, 10:45
Elly: On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
YES SITUATION IS CRITICAL ELLY.

28 Dec 11, 15:12
sunny: Hi! Thank you for your visit my dear friend. I wish you a happy and beautiful day. Stay for friendship
STAY 4 FREE FOOOD
18 Dec 11, 00:47
Alan: A big smile for you
YOU TOO MEET MY BOYFRIEND WHO WANNA GIVE A BIG SMILE T YOU :)


here is my other one ;). MELTING YET??

SEEEEEE SHO CUTE!!!!! <3 another one nyehehe

HERE'S ANOTHER OMG OMG SO MANY CUTE SMILES I SEE ON THE GOOGLE PG BUT LAZY COPY UPLOAD COPY PASTE HERE OH MYYYYYYY
So here's one last one!!!! Say hello to ZENDAYA COLEMAN AND BELLA THORNE OMG ARE THEY THE PRETTIEST PEOPLE!!






8 Dec 11, 18:32
yuli: HELLO THERE! you still blog eh?

hehe yes I do ^^ and so do you!
19 Nov 11, 21:16
Miera: I like blogwalking.
JUST LIKE LIA!!! (look at the first or second tag)

12 Nov 11, 23:37
Lin: Nice theme
12 Nov 11, 22:16
***** cat: look at me yeah
LIKE THIS?




YUP OMITTED THOSE I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND/lazy to reply n.n
Ending thismpost with photos to kittens!!!!!
OH MY GOSH I AM DYING OF CUTENESS N.N M.M O.O R.R 1.1


TUCK YO KITTENS IN LIKE YOUR OWN BABIES!!! oh MYYYYYYY



HELP IM DROWNING IN MARSHMALLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now to get some shut eye

good night U.U

OH WAIT
GEORGE YOUNG!!!!


No comments: