Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012






Is the world really going to end this year?
Hope it doesn't.

Yep I'm almost seventeen. I should be having the time of my life.
I should be creating memories for the future where i'll look back and laugh at, reminiscing.
But yet I just think more of the past.
Even to kindergarten times.

I'm enjoying life now, but I feel like I haven't lived it to the fullest.
I feel less than last time. Now I just nua around, feel dream-mode-ish (if you even get what I mean) and time just goes by like that.
I dont want to look back when I'm forty and think, why why didn't I feel much when i got back my results?
(my results were a little better than expected hehe)

just hope I will awake from this waken sleep.

Then maybe, I will be able to taste life more.

PEACE OUT \/

No comments: