Saturday, December 31, 2011

Well today is the last day of 2011!
It has been... An okay okay year but well time really flies.
Everyday passes by some with meaning others like routine and nothingness :(

Okay today was pretty awesomeeee~
Snoozed till ten in t he morning and then watched tv blah boring
Had brunch wih my family :)
Then shopped at bugis and collected my pay
Fuck they underpaid me by a hell lot but Aw well there's still money.
Okay soooo ten more mins to 2012.

Yup then went to meet my pretty babes at kovan and went to jocelyn's home!!
Super fun all the mvs and that picnic!
Well stuffs all on Facebook!
I LOVE GROCERY SHOOPING <3
I'm fat but... Food is just too hard to resist.
Love those girls thou!!! Had an insane time w them!
Okay so here's the sad part for me,

I have two blisters and a retwisted toe
I rushed home to countdown,
But well my mum is sleeping bro playing the computer dad watching soccer sis with her friends,
So right now it's just me, my sparkling juice (should have gotten breezer) and my tv and this iPad and my soft toys.
Can imagine the scene right!

Omg it's pretty funny!!!!!!

But well
I apologize for whatever I did to whoever which hurt or offended you.
I'm really really terribly sorry.
I think I've said many insensitive things to people
And I'm truly sorry :(
Doesn't look like it, but I cringe and die a little inside thinking about whatever I say and regret it aloooot.

Anyway, have a great 2012 and may the world not end soon!!!

MUACKS

Time to get high on sparkling juice woohoo!!

No comments: