Wednesday, October 27, 2010

something spiritual.

1) i'm not gonna retain! I'm being promoted!

2) i have sore throat.

3)

4)

5)3J for the win!! :)

i'm motivated to blog after seeing my archives!
like woah i read my recent entries and they're like boring and dull compared to the previous ones.
fill them with life vivian! :(

Now i think studies and boring-ness has drained all that inspiration away.
boring!
and i fcking miss 2009 and 2008 can!
2010 just isn't the year for me.
All the stupid supp lessons and quizzes.
And the quizzes are to help us cope.
Yeah. Right.

Anw, guess what I found.

Bye bye 3D .
Hopefully 3E,F,G.
Hope nots: 3H and J.

HAHA Wts right.

AND I MISS 2DÓ9!
so fun lah. even though it was kinda clique-ish 2oo9 was a really fun year with a fun class.
haish haish.

But 3J rocks too :)

&&& i'm going usa this year!
Excited ttm. i have never stepped out of Asia before, LOL.
and its going to be the holidays already?
No still got truncated. but 2010 is coming to an end siah wtf!
so fast. truncated for two weeks. Sian.

okay putting an end to this post for a dead blog/

byeeee!

No comments: