Monday, September 06, 2010

usher usher.

EVERYDAY I SHOCK (SHOCK!)
EVERYNIGHT I SHOCK (SHOCK!)

hahaha boreeed.
its finally the sept holidays!
SERIOUSLY!
But busy schedule ahead :(

MONDAY: Chem supp. And yes, i went!
Tuesday: RC. One. Whole. Day.
Wednesday: RC.
Thursday:
Friday: Some weird museum thing.

After looking at the holidays this way,
it isn't a freaking holiday anymore!!
Gosh i am so bored.

I shall talk about today morning.
I woke up at 8am, and forgot what time chem started.
Sms-ed people desperately.
Then realised it was supposed to be 9am.
I ACTUALLY REACHED SCHOOL IN HALF AN HOUR OMG HAHA CRAP AH.
HAHAHA THEN THEN I MET LYDIA AND AND WENT TO THE CHEM LAB FR LESSON.

this shows how boring today is.
and i have ulcers at the right half of my tongue.
SAD.

AND I SWEAR I'M SRSLY GOING CRAZY.
I NEED TO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE -.-
But i dont want to study now /:

adeline's hardworking.
idk whats she doing but i bet its studying.
before she goes for her retail therapy thingie.

my blog is such a mess.

No comments: