Sunday, August 08, 2010

teenage dreams in a teenage circus.

i'm incredulously bored so i'm gonna blog blog blog again.

anw i just remembered- some person called BRAIN.
Brain is a nice person. Just that too tall. Grow shorter, its not good being tall.
HAHA. Aww but Brain is nice. :)

There's this chariy match between man u and Chelsea!
GO CHELSEA!
Okay from this sentence on, i shall make the font blue, because blue is chelsea.
HOW LAME IS THAT?!

helpppp. bored.
neopets? yes? no?
Nope. I shall try make this post as long as it can ever beeeee.

Put your hands beside your ears, shake em' and say :"ARE YOU CRAZY?"
Other person does the same thing and says :"Yes I'm crazy! Are YOOOO crazy?"
Keep repeating. Well, that's what Sean and I did yesterday. LMAO.

HAAHAHA OKAY THAT IS FROM SEPT 2009.
i shall look for a new skin.I shall use bikiniboy skins.
Love his/her skins lah! its... plain but looks and reminds me of skittles thanks to its colourful-ness.
see what i mean, colourful. run your mouse over the words. :)
as in, the url one. it seems dark and flashy. but pretty pretty!
LOL -.-

YAY I CHANGED IT! I shall use this temporarily.
Its purple!

Okay this post is crappy.
life's boring and i have a union jack for my phone wall paper.
AND TMR'S NATIONAL DAY!
So i'm wearing a SG shirt.
That equals out everything doesn't it!
And I have a Singapore flag at my table, another one hanging on the wall in front of the computer and on outside my house.

I'M SO PATRIOTIC. :D

&&& I MISS SEC 1!
miss being one.

OMG MAN U - CHELSEA ONE NIL?!?!?!?!
WHYYYYY?! :(

& its national day tomorrow.

HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
And super happy for the juniors taking part in the NDP parade!
Best of lucks alright!!! :)



i thin this is really cute.
Quocky Singapore Pictures, Images and Photos

okay thats all. alright bye and happy national dayyyy~

No comments: