Friday, July 09, 2010

i am so tired of everything in school in singapore in home and all.
I really really need to get out of here, to here :The Shade of the Trees Pictures, Images and Photos
i'm still on a holiday mood.
And i got a scratch (which looks like a cut.) on my wrist.
makes me look suicidal. HAHA!
And Jocelyn has ascratch on her wrist too!

How I got mine: I was bored so i decided to turn behind and disturb Cheslie.
But my bag was opened, and the sharp plastic thingie from the amath book scratched me.

How she got hers: I dont know what she did, but her Geog resource book scratched her.

And whats coincidental and creepy is that both looks the same, same angle (which it slanted. LOL) and same place of the wrist.

This is lame but quite cool at the same time yeah?
LOL! Tomorrow's gonna be a blast in a sad way.
Say goodbye to my precious sleeping time and leisure time and all.

9am-5pm i'll be having YOG training.
6.30pm-8pm i'll be having tuition.

and it'll be sean's birthday.
So happy birthday little brother no matter how annoying you are, you are 12 and must not be annoying anymore :) and good luck ah, for your psle! :)


No comments: