Friday, May 14, 2010


Went out with Shiyi, Sing Yee and Lynnie today!
And I was late by... half an hour. X:

Took the circle line to KLP! Saw a few TKSians there.
ATE SUBWAYYYY! Bought the LARGE cup by accident ._.
and i like double choco chip cookie. I LOVE SUBWAY :)
Saw this couple fighting outside. :O
The guy snatched the jacket from the girl, so the girl hit him with it.
I THINK.

Didnt watch a movie in the end, and ended up taking the circle line to ESPLANADEEE.
Which we didn't get to, cos we took the wrong entrance :X
Ended up walking around the city area! And waving to Hippo/Duck tour.

People on Hippo Tours tend to wave back more.
DUCK TOUR LOOKS FUN! I RMB I WENT ON IT WITH BRENDA AND ALL IN P2.
Then there were reporters there too. :O
I remember doing a duck sign to the cameraman.
HEHEHE.

Then went to Orchard. SUPER HOT CAN!
Walked alot alot. and wanted to go Far East Plaza.
So we went into Paragon ( i think) to ask for directions.
Took the escalator down. There were 2 staff in front.
I forgot what i said to Sing Yee, but i whispered :"Excuse me" really really softly , so soft that even Sing Yee couldn't decipher what i said.
The two staff turned back and looked at me like what and jumped off the escalator.
HAHAHA WTH THEY THOUGHT I SAID EXCUSE ME TO THEM.

Asked them for directions.
Staff:" Uh, TANGS go right."
US: OH THANK YOU THANK YOU.
Staff:"SO, i said TANGS. Reach TANGS and turn right."

Emphasis on the tangs.
We thought he said thanks. Its not funny on text, but funnier in life. :D

Okay nvm pictures @ facebook.

Bye now!

No comments: