Monday, February 15, 2010

this is the world.

Relatives came over todayyyy!
&& rachael painted my nails. nice nice (Y)
k dinner time. BYEEE.


Edited :
Hello all,Rachael here. (:
Vivian's still eating as usual,she's so darn slow.
I painted her nicenice nails today,she will show you soon.
There's a place down town where the freaks are all around,
take it off,take it off,everybody take it off!
My brains screwed today,my minds not with me.
It being occupied and so is my heart. Thats fucking bad,moodswings 360 deg.
When your heart aches,your mind just isn't with you.
MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY,GET OUT THE WAY BITCH,GET OUT THE WAY.

Vivian's leaving me alone here,Adeline is on the run. She disappeared somewhere else.
Hate the both of them. When things get tough,fight a little harder. Life isn't meant to be smooth,fight is the word.
Is it because I've not fought enough. ):

No comments: