Sunday, February 07, 2010

had karaoke reunion lunch today! :D
was pretty fun, sang Barbie Girl. hahahah.
but still, HAIZ.

There's school tomorrow. :(
There's E math test tmr. :(
Aww man.

crap, and my left eye is itchier after putting the eye drops.
anywayyyy tag replies! *says with much enthusiasm.*



Yi Xia: *(:
oh, you went to the laguna one right. i went to the start with "B" one, where the aeroplane lands in their resort. 9:
hahaha yepp the Laguna Resort ah. :D I miss going to REDANG! this year i going phuket to snorkel again. YAY:D
rasyidah: btwz , which resort did you go when you were in redang uh <:
GET WELL SOON BABEEE .
Aww, thank youuu! Haha some Laguna Resort I think. :D
shi yi: ah dear ah, get well soon eh! :D
THANKS! :D How was training ah? I heard it was tough.
Yi xia: I think you're seriously going old. Haha. You got high blood pressure is it? :s
OMG. Mr Lim tagged. Geo was okay what. it's just that i wrote untill my hands are seriously aching like hell.
HAHA LOL YEAH. No, i don't have hbp!!!!! :(
I almost died for geog lor. So many things i studied & panicked for didn't come up! :(

shi yi: HAHAHA OMG MR LIM NEH GO TAG MY BLOG! ): haiy. might not be going for fdc camp ):
rofl! MUST COME LEH YOU. IF NOT I ANGRY I GO YOUR HOUSE KIDNAP YOUU~



No comments: