Sunday, January 24, 2010

photography Pictures, Images and Photos

this is pretty. :)

Today was study day! Touched up on geography and A & E math.
Plate tectonics is boring. i prefer earthquakes and tsunamis, lol!

I realised that the only things i've posted about recently is school and homework. and the seating arrangement. can my life be anymore boring -.-


I shall update on FRIDAY.

Friday
Ris'
Is
DAMN
A
Y

Lessons on fridays are idk-ly fun and I enjoy them more than other days.
I guess because I know that the next day's a weekend and that lessons end 2 periods after my recess. :D

Izzent that fun??? ._.

Haiz, Conan O'Brien is gonna be replaced by Jay Leno at the Tonight show.
Not that I watch it or anything, but C O'Brien looked real sad in the article. Lol. and i have nothing to post about.

Was watching MTV today, and tadaa, mad world's original singer.

And Adam Lambert!



Went Grandma's house ytd. :)
LINEY DOWNLOADED TAP TAP REVENGE 3!
RAAAAAAA TIME TO PRACTICE AND THRASH SHIYI! >:)
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!
But Rachael, I still love bubble breaker.

Slacked for awhile, the we watched...


PARANORMAL ACTIVITY!
The front part was boring, but towards the end was AWESOME(Y).
But we should have watched it in a DARK, QUIET enviroment to make up the atmosphere so that every sound and movement makes you freak out.
I only freaked out and threw the bolster at the tv during the last part, heh.


Photography Pictures, Images and Photos


wow, i'd like to learn how to do this. On photoshop.

Okay, byebye!

No comments: