Monday, December 07, 2009




Aww, this was last year exactly 5 days ago.

Lazy to rotate, so...tilt your head.

Such a cute picture. I'm gonna get killed for that.
Haiz, did I say I miss my w910i sony? :(
I'm gonna hunt down that stupid uncle who scammed me. >:(

Weelllll, cruise was real fun!
MRT+bus to Harbour front. Super weird, 5 people carrying big bags.
I swear I saw the security guard eyeing at us.
Met up with Brenda and family.
Boarded the ship and went to the room.
Tinyyyyyyy. The room was slightly bigger/smaller than 3 or 2 carpark lots.
But 2 more foldable upper bunk beds. If they weren't so heavy it would've been fun to unfold and fold them back. :D
Went down to Western for dinner. YAY, i like sweet chilli!
Went up to the deck and watched the live performance by the band.

Gimme HOPE Joanna gimme hope joanna gimme hope joanna before the mornin' comes.

I like the song!



HAHAHA, the song is damn cute can! Jump when the singer says 'hope'.
I like windy deckkkkkks.
watched HANNAH MONTANA and played tai tee and slap jack and indian poker.
I can scream leh.
tiny tiny room made me claustrophobic and it was hard to breathe so i couldn't sleep.

WENT TO WATCH MICHAEL JACKSON'S IMPERSONATOR KENNY WIZZZ!!!
*screaaaaams*

The annoying souls behind me kept talking and talking. >:(
Kenny Wizz seriously looks like MJ luh! Minus the part where he looks at you close up. :)

screeeeams. I saw Michael Jackson's impersonator!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay, please highlight after every 'michael jackson' word in this post.

well, thats day one.

bye now(:

No comments: