Wednesday, November 04, 2009

TAG REPLIES.

aisyah: heh :X i did but nobody was able to read it. but delete alr ^^
Hahaha, cool:D
rasyidah:kay hi , im freakin serious i want your blogskin k thxbye
: sorry , k hi vivian but i seriously want your blogskin k tell me asap hahaha .
: AHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOUR BLOGSKIN I WANT I WANT IT'S FREAKIN PURPLE I WANTTTTT
Haha, you're so mad about purple(:

sharlyn: hahaha, ITS OKAY, YOU TAGGED! AND MY PICTURES ARE CLEARER THAN VIVIAN'S. YAY!
HAHAHA its isaac's. I koped from his fb.

isaac: ohh ho! opps sharlyn>.< sorry i forgot abt it remind me abt it next time kays?
OI!!!! im not an idoit kays?! =.= haiz MALACCA WAS WAYYY TOO AWESOME 8D pics r blur cuz they were from a 3.2mp camera-.-
HAHAHA, LOUSY PHONE AND CAMERA :P

Kira: that tumblr is mine heh
Heh, i figured it out ytd X: I'M FOLLOWING YOU!:D

Sebastian: HELLO!(: Eh. I'm notnotnot ananan idiotidiotidiot okokok?
You are! :p

Yi Xia: eh why can't i say ****.. it's poo! and poo are like scientific stuff? I mean like everyone poo right? I thought you guys were suppose to suffer in Malacca. Buy you seem like you are enjoying yourselves!!! (: Anw, miss you guys like ****t okay?!
HAHA, apparently, to the cbox thing, 'shit' is a VULGAR WORD. hahaha!

No comments: