Monday, November 09, 2009

hot air balloon Pictures, Images and Photos
I'm the kid up there!
(I WISH!)
Hahaha, went to the childcare centre (not disclosing the name because its too long and I forgot the name.) !
The kids were super duper cute!
Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
And this is pretty.

CY and I took the second youngest group, the 4 year olds.

photography(: Pictures, Images and Photos
I didn't get the message of this till i saw the chalked part. HAHAHA.
But this picture is cute in the funny way.
(In case why you're wondering the photos are intercepting (y-intercept!) the post...)
(Its to make the post look more uh, picture-ish. (: )

YX took the older class, and Chelsea took the youngest class.
There was this girl who actually licked her leg! HAHAHA! And she had to bathe the kids.
As for YX, i dont really know what happened at her class, haha!
I was sending this girl to the toilet when she suddenly asked me:" Do you love me?"
So cute can! hahaha. CY's class is super chaotic, according to her.
Woah, fighting and fighting over some toy and book!
I love my class. : D
Though it was pretty boring.

Okay, thats all!
ON A SIDE NOTE...

CATS Pictures, Images and Photos
I.LOVE.CATS.
AKU.CINTA.KUCHING??.
WO.AI.MAO.

Lol! Hahaha, can't wait for Wednesday!

No comments: