Friday, November 27, 2009

First thing: All the best to those who are going for UIP camp !
You people must come back in one whole piece k!

[edit]

HAHAHA. Went bowling yesterday with Amelia and Brenda's family.
Woah fun man. Suposed to be playing 3 games, but ended up playing 2 only. Owned everyone, HAHAHA.
By using the "I love Vivian method" you can scored strikes and spares and nines and gutterballs!
Don't use the "I love Adeline method", not good enough.

HAHA, fine, mine was taiko (sp hahaha.)
And the way Amelia's bowling ball moves is super cute can!
SLOW AND STEADY.... Bam, seven pins down.
And my phone dropped twice, heartbreak. :(
Shopped a little after that.

Today:

Tuition at 10am. *super sigh.*
Went there, super depressed and sad :(
Looks like there are actually 2 new students and Angelynn and Azianna stilll come here. :D
YAY YAY YAY. Looks like I can survive the day.

Stinky's grand niece so cute luh! She suddenly gave me a black pen and said she had too many blue pens. And Stinky has an iphone.
HE KNOWS HOW TO USE IT! Unbelievable! And it has tap tap in it! :D
Sad, Angelynn and Azianna didn't come so I was left with mosely and keefy. Damn.
The bat was missing. Aww sad.

Still survived, YAY.


Bye now, gonna watch Cruel Temptation!


kira: omg yes totally it gotta work. when are they gonna send out the replies?!??? oh noez freaking out! aaaah.
HAHAHA, yah lah, when will we be getting it?? I may not get mine because I didn't attach the envelope properly, D:
shi yi: HAHA VIVIAN. I AM FALLIONG SICK SOON ): anyway, iYESTERDAY WASNT AWESOME AR ALL FOR ME ):
HAHAHA, you fell sick already, must get well leh! Eat more greens and stay away from JJ.
adeline: WHAT AWESOME. I NOT AT HOME SHOULD BE A SAD DAY FOR YOU
WHAT AWESOME. I NOT AT HOME SHOULD BE A SAD DAY FOR YOU
WHAT AWESOME. I NOT AT HOME SHOULD BE A SAD DAY FOR YOU
Shut up you retard, you got to play pool. :(

jocelyn: Haha the kids soo cute! :D
HAHAHA, yeah! They're very playful and violent too.o;

No comments: