Friday, September 04, 2009

Belated Post!

Okay, photobucket's sloooooow!
Posting veh belated photos of 31/09/09's trip to KHS and CAREBEAR'S trip to ILUMA!
Censored my face. We're outside 6/5 '07 classroom!
Photobucket
Stupid frog, I won't kiss it.
SHIYI AND ME!
That frog again. SHOO!
SING YEE AND ME!
PAPARAZZI! Look at SYs' poses!
SUPERSTARS!
LTNS, Jocelyn and KaiXin (HAPPAYE!) !!
WOOHOO!
DONUTS!
:D
Donuts no use.Why never do my homework?
TEACHER!
AND YOU ALSO! Where's my ratio worksheet?And what Da Vinci huh?
Purple is for barney okey!
TEEEECHER!
The teacher and the student who doesn't know howta use the screen.
FIGHT!!!
CAREBEARS @ BUGIS!!
CAREBEARS!
CAREBEAR @ ILUMA! Many people were staring okay.WHAT, NEVER SEE CAREBEAR IN ILUMA BEFORE?I will start a Carebear shopping Campaign. Please support me.
With love, CAREBEAR.(I care for my owner if not later she fall down.)
CAREBEAR @ ILUMA!
Introducing...
MY HUSBAND !!! NOT.
MY HUSBAND. K, KIDDING.
Was looking through my memory card and found this.
On a sidenote, BYE!

SEAN LION!

No comments: