Friday, August 07, 2009

Bitterheart.

NDP was like, fun.
And screw blogger! can't post any pictures whatsoever.
Haha, NDP got everyone high high skyhigh!
Especially the last part.
:D
Community singing.!
But parade was awesomezx too, and so was band and dance.
and drama and the poem recital and FINE.
The entire celebration was uber tuber luber fun.
And I'm looking for 'replay' by Sean Kingston.
And so is Liney.
And I must watch 'ORPHAN' real real bad.
Is it NC 16?
And then now I'm in Brenda's house!
<3
Went Swensens and queued up with Liney for like, ONE HOUR.
ONE whole hour can! Then in the one hour, I saw many many people, and including Esther Ong and Daveena.
AND THEY LAUUUUGHED!
Because they walked past me twice.
After we finally entered and yeah, ordered our food.
Waited for super long time and I slept.
and sometimes patience really helps alot alot.
After FINALLY eating, we finished everything in fifteen minutes.
Shows how hungry five people can really be.
And finally, ICE CREAM!
But due to the lack of manpower, my ice cream was left to melt.
And due to impatience, Liney, Brenda and I were dragged out, and we went to minitoons and play:D
And here I am.
Super sleepy super bored super pissed with the laptop.
Byebye
:D

No comments: