Sunday, July 26, 2009

UNO!

Amelia came over yesterday.
And Chin Yee, I woke up at eight and jogged.:D
YAY, you're nice. :]

Okay, afternoon was super fun,
We sing, we dance, we steal things.
We sang to DON'T TRUST ME.
we danced to DON'T TRUST ME.
we stole MY DAD'S MENTOS.
What we did:

Shoosh girl, (points at Sean) (Sean ducks)
Shut yer lips (Shut up luh, Sean.)
Do the Helen Keller (Your hips go round)
And talk with your hips. ( I just talked to mine.)

And ended up not doing any work AT ALL.
Blogger's being sucha . I can't post photos and the font I'm typing now looks html-ish.
Lol. And did I tell you, YULI PLAYING STARDOLL!
And Pet society is fun fun.
FYI, I'm already chasing up. Level 23! :D
And don't you find, parents liketa treat other kids better.
Heh, I agree mans.

Well, byeee:D

No comments: