Saturday, July 04, 2009

FIVE INCHES!

Fb says I can only grow a five inch more.
Is that alot? Yes. I took my ruler and measured. NINE CENTIMETRES.
Whoopee! I'll be 177cm. Yay. Yay. Yay. Yay. Yay. Yay.
OMG(andallthewordsyoucanputhere). Michael Jackson may be still alive.
But how come ah? Lynn says it maybe because of his debts.
That's bad. *shakes head*.
And I'm starting to miss my old-old phone.
Yes, my Sony. Sold to a kg uncle. Shouldn't have, just realised it.
Lesson learnt: Do not feel sorry for people in business, because sometimes they try to take advantage of you (NOT THAT YOU SICK!) and make you miserable.

VERY, VERY MISERABLE.


Lucky I saved my mem-card in time. But wth, my contacts and messages.
And my limited memory Nokia dropped on the floor just now. Vivian wanna cry.


LOL &LINEY'S PHONE HAS A BIG BIG SCRATCH ON IT D; D;
SOBS.
CRY.
FLOOD THE WHOLE HOUSE WITH TEARS
:D

No comments: