Saturday, June 20, 2009

Be kind to animals.

Guess what, my Sony was sold off for $10.
To some karang guni,who claims that he needs it for his daughter.
Well, I was taken in by sympathy and talked to Mum and Dad to sell luh.
And what else, they made me feel extra guilty.
What if he just conned you?
What if he didn't have a daughter and is going to repair it(Notgoingtothesonystoreluh.)and he can sell it for a higher price?
And these two months are the worst days ever.
I never knew so much drama could unfold in two months.
O:

I shall look at the circumstances of trade and business, and will be heartless when it comes to money.

I'M JUST KIDDING!:D
ohdearallmymessagesatertheyreadandlaughhow.LOL!

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER! SHUN, SHUUUUN.
Ring ring? Hello?

Note: Vivian is not emo-ing. This is to show how bored she is because the internet doesn't like her today, and tomorrow's Father's Day and she has yet to find a proper recipe for her disaster cookies. and YAY, YULI'S BACK!:D

No comments: