Sunday, May 17, 2009

OH.SO IT'S LIKE THAT.

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

Kris Allen had better win.
Haha, YAY, they're in the finals.
But alot of people say that Adam Lambert will win.
HEY! Why not Kris Allen?
I don't know, don't ask me.

Haha, feeling very relaxed these few days y'know.
Woke up the last. NOT.
SEAN WOKE UP LAST.
I'M EARLY. I WOKE UP EARLY.
And stupid Nokia phone.
Stupid screen.
Stupid keypad.
Stupid stupid stupid.

Smart day today anyway.
except that there are MORE THAN A MILLION SNAILS IN THE FISH TANK.
And a slug.
Cool or (??), but Dad, threw ALL OF THEM AWAY.
Found sixty to ninety snails (and a cute little slug) yesterday can.
Wanted to keep the slug, (i wanna see how a big on looks like.) but cannot.

Played with the domino blocks and camera, alone.
Super bored luh, but way better than cramming.
Went for a much needed haircut, and the hairstylist kept abandoning me and asking other people to dry/wash/whatever do to my hair.
Heh, but in the end, there isn't much of a difference to the former hair. -.-
THERE'S D&T TOMORROW, AND I HAVEN'T DONE THE IDEATION YET.
We-ell, I'll chiong it later on.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSANDRA TAN!
Haha, you're fourteen(:
Waiting for a 6/5'07 outing.

Take a look take a look take a look at (??).
That was random.
I'm just some bored kid needing entertainment.
I'll watch youtube and find something funneh!
:d
Buhbye:DD

No comments: