Friday, May 15, 2009

ITS TIME TO PARDDYYYYY!

Well, promised someone (I forgot.) to post three posts today.
*clicks tongue.*
Here it goes.
time to pardyyyyy!
MYE'S OVER.
HIP HIP, HOORAY!
Had D&T today, boo.
But got to use tablet PCs you know(:
Wasn't really paying attention, more to the tablet.
ITS COOL YOU KNOW.
Now I don't regret(:
THE STYLUS HAS A BUTTON, AND WHAT'S IT FOR?
Someone tell me.

Went ECP with Yuli to find CY,E AND C!
Yixia went missing after the exam.
BOO, she went home you know.
***break***
LINEY DIDN'T BATH.
And barn animals are having a party at her tagboard.
FUN FUN FUN, I'll join in.
AND I'M NOT CHICKEN.
I'M HUMAN.
or maybe ALIEN.

Well, we had Macs and started talking about heeheehoohoohaahaa.
And the Kota Tinggi Camp and what happened.
FUNFUN, and Esther, Chin Yee and me had Macdonald Coca Cola cups:D
And we wasted a whole lot of fries.
Wanted to bring it home, then give it to Yi Xia on Tuesday.
ALGAE!
Went to the beach later on, and saw some guys trying to somersault.
WOW, GYMNASTICS.
Wanted to build sandcastles.
Then, being the deprived of entertainment and Sun people, we took off our shoes and all that,
and got into the sea!
Used Esther's Coca Cola cup, filled it with water, and that's how IT started.
*OHH?*
SALTWATER WAR!
Except the fact that...
CHELSEA KWAN THE 'GREAT' DOWNED SPRITE ON ESTHER ONG.
Later,

We were burying CHELSEA THE GREAT's legs.





ESTHER TRIED TO TEST CHIN YEE'S STORY AND STEPPED ON CHELSEA'S LEGS.
OUCH.

Chelsea broke out of the leg prison, and decided to clean up.
HAHA. Told them to do a jump shot.
ATTEMPT #1

ATTEMPT #2

ATTEMPT #3!
I ROCK.



Esther didn't want the cup, and we decided to bury it.
Hopefully no one will find it, and we'll take it home after the EOY's.
I bet it'll be corroded by then.
Stuffed a note inside.
Anyone find a coca cola cup and this note inside, ignore what's written, don't take it to heart.
I must/will/better/mustmustmust/hooray go 3D .
Well, any Pure Science class and I'll be happy.(:
I'll be back!

No comments: