Saturday, April 04, 2009

Wild promises, Honest mistakes.










happy birthday Liu Hwei Ling!
:D

yeah babeh!!
Everyone passed Gold Modular Footdrill!
And we all just want to chuck it in ___'s face!
Here's the scenario:
*Drops paper on the floor*
"Hey ___, help me pick up can?"
___ says: NO.
*Picks up paper*
"OOPS, see which paper I dropped?*chucks it in ___'s face!*
___ dies. HOHOHO.

Okay, created by Shiyi and me(:
Shiyi's dad rocks can, he treated me to chicken rice.
And sorry I had to leave early today!
Had things to do):

Something weird happened today.
I DREAMT THAT DAD WAS A CANDY MANUFACTURER!
Awesome dream, a strip of grape with sour sugary things.
I almost got to taste it, when Mum woke me up.
And I dreamt that I stole a chair.
Yes, a black and velvety(sp) one.
And the dream was sort of like, Wizard of Oz, in a way.
The key back to reality was flippy and papery.
Haha(:

Adapted from Sebastian.

Finally, to remember this workshop and all our efforts,I shall follow in my sisters' footsteps and start the "I miss.." Thingy. (Now that's lame.)
I know it's lame, but I'll still do it anyway.
To all that have toiled to pass this test,
I salute you.

I miss failing to join FDC.
I miss getting ranted at by Nic____.
I miss hentaking like there's no tomorrow.
I miss the super fast timing.
I miss commanding.
I miss buying sweets.
I miss doing yang-tinggi over and over again.
I miss eating strepsils after modular.
I miss Kembangan MRT station.
I miss getting chased out by the officer.
I miss changing at Eunos MRT.
I miss waiting for the rest.
I miss eating fried carrot cake.
I miss the british pies.
I miss getting lost in our search for food.
I miss passing by 3 food caterers in a row.
I miss Flying Fingers.
I miss staying back for practice.I miss throwing leaves at people.
I miss buying Teh-Tarek.
I miss saying Happy birthday to Hwei Ling while studying like mad.
I miss all the sirs and me'rms at RC.
I miss the valuable advice Evonne Me'rm gave us.
I miss reminding Isaac to take his report slip thing.
I miss jacking Nic______.
I miss doing silver drills.
I miss blundering during commanding.
I miss spamming Vivian and ChinYee while waiting for the bus.
I miss 42, the roundabout bus.
I miss the campsite.
I miss the classroom.
I miss practical.
I miss spamming polish on my boots.
I miss commanding.
\I MISS GOLD MODULAR!
And congrats to all those who passed!Serve one another,- RCY motto-

and I shall add something.

I will not miss the mosquitoes there.
Haha, byebye(:
This is a bloody long post.

No comments: